Effective Date: October 24, 2016
customers, visitors to our websites, individuals who contact us and visitors to our customers’ websites (all: “User” or “Users”).
provide Users with an understanding of what types of information we collect, how we treat it, and choices they may have related
Users may contact us at the address below to correct, amend or delete information we maintain about them.
Information Collection and Use
If Users purchase a product or service from us, we request personally identifiable information from them. Users
must provide contact information (such as name, email and mailing address) and financial information (such as
credit card number, CVV and expiration date). During the purchase process, Users may provide optional information
Credit card information is made secure by a High-grade Encryption SSL Certificate.
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill a User’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact the User.
We will communicate with Users in response to their inquiries, to provide the services they request, and to manage the Users’ account. We will communicate with Users by email or telephone, in accordance with their wishes.
If Users need to change their personal account information, they may update it by making the change in their account.
Q87 keeps records of User interaction and support provided (via chat, phone, and email) to track account history and better assist our Users. When Users contact Q87 for support for their services, Users may be asked to match or confirm certain information that is in their Registration Information. This Registration Information will be used to identify Users personally. In the course of providing support to Users, Q87 may annotate the Registration Information with information disclosed while providing support (Support Information).
Support Information may identify Users individually. In addition to providing support to Users, Q87 may disclose Support Information to third-party vendors in order to provide the support requested by Users. These third parties may disclose and use Support Information to improve their business processes and for marketing. Unless necessary to provide support to Users, Q87 will not disclose Support Information containing information that identifies Users individually to these third parties. During a support request, Users may request that Q87 not disclose Support Information to third parties. This request will prevent Q87 from providing support to Users.
Web Site Information
When you visit our websites, Q87 gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This
information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Domain name registration information
When you register a domain name you are required to provide the following information:
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the registrant (owner) of the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the administrative contact for the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the technical contact for the domain name;
- The name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the billing contact for the domain name;
- The names and IP addresses of the primary name server and secondary name server(s) for the domain name; and
- Any other information that may be required from Third Party Registrars (collectively, the "Registration Information").
We will use this information to register your domain name and this data will be
disclosed to the appropriate domain registry, data escrow and other qualified processors
and technology partners. Provided that the data may not be used for marketing activities
and may not be resold or redistributed.
As required by the current rules and policies of ICANN, this data will be made to the general public via domain name registration database look-up (WHOIS) services.
As per ICANN policy, Q87 International is required to escrow or deposit WHOIS data
with a third party in trust. This process is referred to as "data escrow" and provides
an additional layer of security to domains registrants; should it be necessary the
database may be released from escrow to assist the Registrar, ICANN or an assignee at
a later date.
If you are using a domain privacy or a domain proxy to limit the amount of personal information display in the WHOIS database, please be aware that your data may not be escrowed.
We will use your email information to fulfill our responsibilities as a partner with an ICANN accredited domain registrar, this may include WHOIS data reminders and service announcements.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing);
- To the parent, associated and subsidiary companies of our ICANN-accredited domain registration partners;
- To our affiliates, partners, and/or as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers, marketing partners, or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security of your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information on databases located in the USA. All data such as card numbers are encrypted and we will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal identifiable data in our databases.
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of digital data that we place on your computer through your web browser. They allow us to remember you when you revisit our website and make the site more relevant to your interests.
- Recognising you when you visit our site.
- Displaying advertisement material on third-party sites that are relevant to your interests.
- Remembering items that have been placed in your basket on our website.
- Researching ways to improve Q87 International's products and website.
- Stopping fraudulent activities.
- Maintaining the security of the website and our customers.
Adjusting cookie settings
Most browsers will tell you how to adjust your cookies settings in the Help menu. This will let you configure how your browser deals with requests from websites to store cookies. You can stop accepting new cookies, ask to be notified of new cookies you receive or disable cookies completely. Similar changes can be made for browser add-ons from the settings for the add-on or failing that, consult the developer's website.
must use that point.
3525 Del Mar Heights Road
San Diego, CA 92130